Want to know you’re making a real difference in your next role? Join one of the UK’s most talked about renewable energy start-ups as a Data Warehouse Engineer.
This is a rare opportunity for a highly enthusiastic individual to grow Ripple’s data function. Join a rapidly growing, passionate and ambitious company as we set out on our mission to transform the clean energy sector!
Ripple is a revolutionary clean energy ownership platform. We enable people to part own large scale wind farms and have the green, low cost electricity they produce supplied to their homes via the grid.
We are looking for someone experienced in working with data warehouses, creating data structures for analysis and creating reports from various and large data sources.
- Design and build a new data warehouse for streamlining data analysis and reporting.
- Maintain and add new features for Ripple's data analytic capabilities
- Troubleshoot problems with reports, data collection and data sources.
- Create reports and support data analysis
- Experience creating data structures optimised for analysis
- Experience working with big data and big data technologies
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Able to work effectively and independently
- Thrives in a one-team, fast paced start-up environment
- Must be based in the UK
- £55k - £70k salary
- Flexible working - home based in the UK or in our London office or hybrid
- Friendly + supportive team
- 25 days holiday pro rata (plus 1 day per year of service up to 30 days max.)
- Flexible employee benefit scheme coming soon
Please apply by noon Thursday 13th October.
We are flexible and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates. We are a friendly welcoming team and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race or disability. We undertake anonymous screening to ensure a fair and open process for everyone.